The last frontier is sure to leave a lifelong impression. The northern lights are a wonderful and unique magic moment to see up close. Alaska really is a sight to behold with its mountains and glaciers, icebergs, big game wildlife, and unique culture.
Things to do in Alaska
- Watch natures beauty : the northern lights
- visit a few of the 100,000 glaciers within the state
- visit Denali National Park and see amazing wildlife
- go hiking, surfing, sea kayaking among icebergs and many more things
- go world class fishing with charter companies or exclusive remote fishing lodges
The Smoky Mountains National Park has something to offer for everyone from young to old and its a great place to have a family adventure. This park which is surrounded by beauty is one of the most visited national parks.
The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is the most bio-diverse park in the National Park system. It is home to more than 65 species of mammals, more than 80 types of reptiles and amphibians, over 200 varieties of birds and 67 native fish species. Besides the animal other great things to do here are:
- watch their amazing waterfalls
- go hiking: they have 850 miles of trails with trails for every skill level
- take scenic drives
- splash around the rivers
- go fishing
- stay and camp out
- go horseback riding
- last but not least and my favorite: make it to the top of Clingmans Dome to catch the sunrise.