Out of all my family trips, going to Disney is one of my favorites. I love going to Disney because its the one place where I can get everyone in my family (grandparents, aunts, nieces, and friends) to go to so we can all be together. This is a place that even my mother, who is a home body, likes to go to. Disney is such a magical place and has so much to offer that there is something to love for everyone. That being said, it can be a pretty crazy exhausting vacation if not planned properly.
Here are a few tips to make this trip truly worthwhile:
- stay on the grounds: it may seem more expensive but this comes with perks that actually save you money on the long run of your trip.
- if you stay on the grounds you get access to: Disney dinning pass, bands, transportation and not to mention it is easier to take much needed breaks without wasting alot of time.
- best time to visit is late fall through spring
- worst time visit is during the summer
- plan ahead and buy tickets before you go but do shop around
- this is a place where you need to plan everything including meals
- eat the heaviest meal during lunch instead of dinner its cheaper
- don’t waste money on park hopper passes, dedicate a day to the ones you want to visit instead
The most important thing to remember is to enjoy the moment and don’t get caught up on the little things. You went through a lot of trouble and spent a great deal of money to visit Disney with your family, make the most of it and enjoy every minute of it.